2)Hall element compass,2 Axis tilt sensor
3)High-accuracy temperature/conductivity /depth sensor
modes: continuous, burst and special burst
5)16M bits memory pack(1048480 data)
6)Data processing software package is available
7)Self-contained rechargeable batteries
8)Small, strong, and easy to handle
9) High quality yet inexpensive
- ACM16M series, a new development by Alec Electronics, is an Electromagnetic Current Meter capable of long-range ocean setting.
- With self-contained recording it is able to measure the current of two horizontal components or three-dimensional currents.
- Temperature, Conductivity, and water pressure can be measured at the same time.
- With a highly accurate Hall Element Compass in the pressure case, current adjustments against magnetic North and the slant of the mooring rope can be done plus the co-ordinate adjustment of 3 axis current can be accomplished.
- A recording panel is provided that contains a removable Pack of Data loggers having 1,048,480 bit data capacity which enables continuos measurement for 120 days maximum.
- Up to nine channels of recording is possible. You can select the suitable model to match your survey reguirements.
- ACM16M has no moving parts in either the sensor or the recording panel.
- It is portable, easily handled and trouble free.
- Our patented electromagnetic current sensor is solid state design and has good horizontal or slant inflow angle, zero-drift, and can be used for accurate tidal measuring in the coastal wave zone.
- Thus, it is a current meter able to applied to measurements forth of rising currents in deep sea and waves by combining water pressure sensors.
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org