- ACM200 Series는 직류 2성분 X축, Y축의 전자 유속계이다.
- 주로 수리 Model 실험용에 사용되고 있으나 방적 Portable형의 Case이므로 야외에서도 사용할 수 있다.
- Sensor부는 세계 최소형으로 직경 9mm의 200형과 직경 5mm의 250형이 있고, 통상은 수직으로 고정하여,
X,Y 2성분의 출력으로써 Vector를 구해 유량 유속을 알 수 있다.
- The model ACM200-A and ACM250-A are electromagnetic current meters capable of measuring flow in the X & Y axis.
- Initially designed for laboratory use, their rugged waterproof case and stainless steel sensor probe construction make them entirely suitable for use in the field.
- Unlike other types of currents meters, the ACM 200/ 250 series have no mechanical parts such as rotors, propellers, etc.
- This makes for a very stable current meter able to measure both low and high current values in fresh or salt water, muddy or bubbly water, with great accuracy.
- The cylindrical X , Y sensor probe, usually mounted vertically, is provided with a 9mm diameter sensor element in the ACM 200 series or 5 mm diameter sensor element in the ACM 250 series.
- The ACM200 or 250 series can be supplied with analog output digital output or to be used with a printer.
- For these units the letter A, D or P is included in the model designator.
- When the L-shaped probe is used, horizontal current can be measured in the Y-axis while the vertical measurement can be taken in the X-axis.
- Should modifications to the system, including other shapes of sensor probes, be required you are invited to consult with our engineers at Alec Electronics Co., Ltd.
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org